Moscow Mitch or Massacre Mitch?
- Every person who buys a gun or weapon must have a background check to prove that they will not be a danger to themselves or others.
- Every person who owns a gun or weapon may register and receive $100. A person who turns in a gun or weapon and ammunition will get the market value of that weapon.
- Other than on duty military, no person shall have in their possession a weapon or ammunition of war. All weapons of war must be stored in a national guard armory. They may be signed out for use on the armory’s range only.
- All weapons must be traceable to point of sale whether by a business or a person.
- Any person or corporation who violates any of the above laws will be held criminally and civily liable for any deaths and injuries resulting from those violations.
Under this legislation, any person who is not a danger to himself or others may posess a non-military style weapon. He may own military style weapons and or ammunition, but he must store and use it at a miltary base.
If your failure to follow the law results in harm or death to yourself or others will be criminally and civily liable. That includes gun manufacturers.
President Trump On Dayton, El Paso Shootings: ‘Hate Has No Place’ In U.S. – https://www.npr.org/2019/08/05/748190808/trump-calls-for-strong-background-checks-following-el-paso-and-dayton-shootings
If it were not for the existence of guns, mental illness and hatred would have no trigger to pull.