1. In real time the President’s personal attorney admits to continuously pressuring Ukraine for dirt.
2. At his direction Mulcaney tells Secretary of treasure to hold up funds voted to protect Ukraine from Russia.
3. Trump then has at least eight conversations with Ukraine about “corruption” tied by Gulianni to Biden.
4. After pressure he releases voted funds.
5. Trump promises to release notes (no transcript)
6. Whitehouse refuses to release whistle blowers report unredacted.
NEITHER THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE DOJ HAS A LEGAL BASIS TO SEE THE REPORT OR BLOCK ITS RELEASE.