Is America better off today for ALL Americans than what it was four years ago when Trump became president?
Is American better off today than what it was four years ago when Trump became president?
Are all Americans better of today than they were before Trump became president?
Is there more violence in the streets now than after Donald Trump became president?
Are Americans safer from disease than they were before Donald Trump became president?
Does American have more or fewer allies than it did before Donalt Trump became president?
Are the American people more or less worried about their job security, financial security and retirement security than they were before Donald Trump became president?
SHOULD DONALD TRUMP BE GIVEN FOUR MORE YEARS?
My perception is my reality.
Your perception is your reality.
However, as Immanuel Kant says, there is “ding an sich”. That is the thing as itself without our perception. In a word there are “facts”.
Our job is to proceed as if our perceptions are true while testing that they rely on the facts.
Or are they just so old as to forget that when dealing with small children they must be specific.
The Post Master needs to promise “I will return the post office and the employees to the EXACT status they were before I took this position.”
Parents know that all children starting at the age of three become shister attorneys with their words and promises.
Stop messing with the post office. If they continue charge them all with the felonies they are committing.
Who’d a thought that wearing a surgical mask would be so hard to figure out. Evidently like a condome it can be complicated for some. Here are some helpful hints (for the face mask that is)
- It goes over the face. Not around your neck or on top of your head.
- It must cover both your nose and your mouth.
- It does no good hanging from your ear.
- Wearing one that is dirty does not help, but rather worsens the problem.
- It must be worn whenever you are breathing on something another person will be touching.
- Face masks does not eliminate the need for social distancing.
- Social distancing does not eliminate the need to wear a mask.
- Children need to wear masks properly also (they are walking petri dishes of disease).
- Wearing a face mask does not prevent STD or pregnancies.
- Dogs and cats do not need to wear masks.
Where the elderly go to die of Covid-19 under the leadership of President Donald Trump and the enforcement of Governor Ron DeSantis.
No candidate can be too “progressive” until we, as a people, have lived up to the ideals our founding fathers gave us in the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution.
Any political party or citizen who uses “progressive” as a slur needs to study both documents carefully.